Got a camera neck strap that you absolutely love? The all-new Anchor Links will make it even better. Anchor Links are quick-connectors that can be placed on the ends of any standard/OEM camera neck strap, giving it super-fast, ultra secure quick-connection capability. Place the low-profile Anchors on the strap loops of your camera, binoculars, or other devices. Features all-new hardware that's been slimmed down for better performance in a smaller package.
- Works with any standard camera strap with ends up to 12 mm wide, from your brand new OEM strap to your Dad's vintage leather strap he used in college.
- Thinner Anchor cords fit through more camera strap eyelets, yet still hold 200lbs (90kg) each.
- Angled shape enables effortless 1-handed connection.
- Anchor housing hardware is 25% slimmer.
- Want a strap? Pop it in. Don't? Pop it out. No more fussing with annoying traditional strap attachments. Enjoy the quickness of the Anchor Link connection system with your very own camera strap.
- The lightweight thermoplastic-overmolded Anchor disks are smaller than a penny and will never scratch your camera body. They're tiny in comparison to other strap quick-connection systems that use nylon buckles.
- Strong enough to hold any pro camera/lens/accessory combo. Anchors each hold over 200lbs (90kg) and feature extreme abrasion-resistance.
- Anchor Links are the same connection system used on all Peak Design straps, pouches, and even the key tethers on our bags. Anchors can also attach to any Peak Design tripod plate.