Meet the DRINQ bottle. A water bottle designed to guide you through each day to meet your recommended daily water intake*. We all know we’re meant to drink more water, but really - how much are we drinking?
We’ve designed an easy to use number tab tracking system to simplify tracking how much water you’re actually drinking throughout the day. It’s as easy as 1, 2, 3…4! The wide angled straw makes sipping water a breeze, and we even include an ergonomic carry cap for those times where you want to carry it on the go.
Our aim is to have you set a simple goal, and make it easily achievable on a daily basis. So toss things in, mix it up, or keep it pure - drink more water!
*The National Academy of Medicine suggests an adequate intake of daily fluids of about 13 cups and 9 cups for healthy men and women, respectively, with 1 cup equaling 8 ounces
1 DRINQ glass bottle
1 silicone tracker cap
1 silicone straw
1 Plastic carry cap
- Simple, easy to use tracking feature
- BPA and Phthalate free materials
- 100% recycled borosilicate glass
- Freezer and microwave safe
- Angled wide straw for easy sipping
- Removable parts for easy washing
- Wide mouth for ice cubes and easy access
Dimensions and Specs:
• Diameter: 8.8
• Height: 20
How To Use:
- Each day, fill your DRINQ bottle to the top with fresh water
- Start your tracker ring around the number ①
- Once you refill your bottle, move your tracker ring to the number ②
- Keep re-filling and drinking until you reach your daily water intake needs**
**Recommended daily water intake: 3 times refill for women (2400ml), 4 times refill for men (3200ml)