FlatPak™ Soap Bar Cases are the lightweight and leakproof way to travel with bar soap. Soap bars dry through the material, so they never get mushy.
- 6X** more compact than other soap bar cases (with 1oz bar of soap)
- Dry-Through™ Technology lets soap dry through case so it's never mushy
- Waterproof, welded construction
- Adapts to size of soapbar as it shrinks
- Hypalon® rolltop closure + YKK® buckle
- TSA approved
- U.S. Patent No. D896521 S
- U.S. Patent No. 10788263 B1
*3 times lighter compared to most traditional plastic soap bar cases
**6 times more compact when compared to most soap bar cases containing 1oz bar of soap
Weight: 0.39oz (11g)
Dimensions: 4 x 2.4 x 1.3in (10.16 x 6.1 x 3.3cm), max
Fits standard size soap bars
Fits all types of bar soaps, including shampoo and conditioner bars
- Cordura® nylon with proprietary Matador® Dry-Through™ coating
- Hypalon rolltop closure
Basic use instructions
Rinse before first use. Put soap bar inside the bag, ensuring excess water does not get trapped inside. Roll the rolltop three times or more, bend and buckle the ends of the buckle together. Soap bar will dry through the bag. Bar soap will dry more slowly in humid environments. For best results, allow soap to dry as much as possible before stowing in bag. Keep bag exposed to open air (not in a confined space) while soap bar is drying inside Flatpak Soap Bar Case.
Hand wash your FlatPak Soap Bar Case with warm water and mild soap. Do not wash in a dishwasher or washing machine.
Dry-Through Technology: maximizing performance
The wet soap will dry directly through the material without allowing any leakage. The drying performance will vary based on temperature, relative humidity, and other external factors. To maximize the speed of drying, please follow the suggestions below:
- Remove as much water and suds as possible from the soap bar before inserting it into the FlatPak case.
- Roll the top only 3 times to keep as much surface area of the case exposed to open air as possible. More exposed surface area will yield faster drying times.
- Keep the FlatPak case exposed to open air while drying. The drying time will be noticeably longer if you immediately put the case inside your dopp kit or luggage where there is no air circulating.
- Dry the outside of the FlatPak Soap Bar Case after you put the wet soap inside.
- Occasionally rinse away any soapy residue from the inside of the FlatPak Soap Bar Case to maximize performance of the Dry-Through Technology.
Leave No Trace principles
When bathing in the outdoors, please take care to use biodegradable soaps and rinse soapy residue 200 feet from the water source.